What it Means to be an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
We are very proud to be an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor! This achievement not only helps our company to stand out in the industry, but it also benefits our clients. So, we wanted to take some time to help explain just what this title means.
A few of the membership advantages we receive include:
- Access to contractor education online
- Access to in-person training
- Ability to offer financing options at great rates through Service Finance Company
- Ability to offer specialty warranties, such as the Preferred Protection System Roofing Limited Warranty
Owens Corning strives to uphold a rigorous program, and because of this they do have strict requirements we must adhere to. Just some of these requirements include:
- Be a member of the Owens Corning Contractor Network
- Hold licenses and other insurances as required by local, state or federal law
- A business credit rating that is satisfactory to Owens Corning and/or its affiliated entities
In their own words: “Owens Corning Roofing Preferred Contractors are part of an exclusive network of roofing professionals who meet high standards and strict requirements for professionalism and reliability.”
A new roof is a sizable investment, and we want to do all we can to give you peace of mind in selecting us as your contractor. We believe that this membership achievement is a part of doing so. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions on this topic or about our services. We’d love to chat.